Chicken Curry In Coconut Milk Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.missnutritionist.com/chicken-curry-with-coconut-milk/
|Chicken Curry In Coconut Milk Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 kg Chicken
- 1 large Onion (chopped)
- 1 large Tomato (chopped)
- 3 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1½ tsp Chili Powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ¾ tsp Garam Masala
- ½ cup Coconut Milk
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 2 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- Salt (to taste)
- Coriander Leaves (chopped)
How to make Chicken Curry In Coconut Milk:
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onion until translucent.
- Stir in ginger-garlic paste and cook on low flame.
- Add in tomato and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Stir in coriander powder, chili powder, garam masala powder, and turmeric powder. Cook for a minute and add chicken pieces. Stir well.
- Add coocnut milk and flavor with salt. Cook on medium flame until meat is tender and gravy thickens.
- Serve hot with rice.