Chicken Curry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.sailusfood.com/2012/04/16/simple-chicken-curry-recipe/
|Chicken Curry Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||9.3 / 10 (13 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 4-5 Chicken Pieces (medium)
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp Curry Powder
- 2 Potatoes (medium, quartered)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Onion (medium-sized, chopped)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 3-inch Ginger (chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Oil (for cooking)
How to make Chicken Curry:
- Place a large saucepan on fire and heat oil.
- Add onion and garlic and sauté for about 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken pieces and cook for 5 to 10 minutes. Turn the pieces occasionally to cook them evenly.
- Add in the coconut milk, potatoes, ginger and bell pepper. Stir continuously for 3 minutes.
- Add in the curry powder.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and lower heat. Simmer for 5 minutes or until all the ingredients are well cooked.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with steamed rice or Naan bread.