Chicken Delight Recipe
|Chicken Delight Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 cup (236 ml) Rice (uncooked)
- Salt, Pepper, Sweet basil, Rosemary (to taste)
- 2 1/2 cups(591 ml) Chicken Broth
- 4 cups (946 ml) Cooked Chicken (Diced)
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 large Onion (chopped)
- 1 can Evaporated Milk (about 13 ounces)
How to make Chicken Delight:
- Take a pan and put 1 tbsp of butter.
- Add diced chicken on that and stir it until it becomes soft.
- Now sprinkle with salt and herbs to taste.
- Take another pan and melt some butter; stir-fry onions in butter until it turns brown.
- Mix the cooked chicken and onion well.
- Add rice evenly over top and add enough chicken broth to cover.
- Now cook all the ingredients except milk about 20 min until it is done.
- Now add evaporated milk and mix it well.
- Cook for 10 min.