Chicken Dumplings Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.finecooking.com/recipes/chicken-dumplings.aspx
|Chicken Dumplings Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 Whole chicken
- 2 Knorr chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 Can cream of chicken soup
- 1 Can cream of celery soup
- 15 Ounce can evaporated milk
- 1 Small onion
- 1/2 Package of frozen peas and carrots
- 1 Can whole milk
- 10 Can biscuits
- Salt and pepper
How to make Chicken Dumplings:
- Boil chicken until done, remove from water. Remove skin and de-bone.Separate into small pieces.
- Drain off any grease from leftover chicken broth.
- Add 2 bouillon cubes and stir over medium heat.
- Return chicken pieces back to broth.
- Pour in 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add 1/2 package of frozen peas and carrots. Dice onion and add.
- Pour in cream of chicken soup and cream of celery soup; stir well.
- Simmer for 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Add biscuit dumplings, each one separated into 2 pieces and cut in half.
- Boil for 10-15 minutes.
- Add evaporated milk and stir gently.
- Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes more.
- Chicken Dumplings is ready.