Chicken Laksa Recipe
|Chicken Laksa Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 5 cm Green Ginger (peeled and roughly chopped)
- 3 cups Chicken Stock
- 3 skinless Chicken Breasts
- 200 g thin Dried Noodles
- 1/2 cup Coriander (root, stems and leaves)
- 50 ml Sesame Oil
- 1 liter light Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp Ground Coriander
- 50 ml Fish Sauce
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Red Chilies
- 1 Lime (juice)
- 1/2 cup Mint Leaf
- 3 Green Onions (finely sliced)
- 1 cup Fresh Bean Sprouts
- Lime Wedges
How to make Chicken Laksa:
- Boil water and soak noodles in it. When they are soft, drain out the water and keep it aside.
- Now, take the food processor and make a paste of coriander seeds, fresh coriander, garlic, ginger, chilies and oil.
- Take the chicken breasts and slice them diagonally.
- Now, take a saucepan and fry the paste for a minute, while stirring it well.
- Further, add coconut and stock to it and bring it to boil. Turn the knob to simmer and cook it for 10 minutes.
- Add fish sauce and chicken in it and further cook it for 5 minutes. Add lime juice to it and mix well.
- Take bowls and put noodles in it. Now ladle the soup over them and garnish with bean sprouts, mint leaves, lime wedges and green onions.