Chicken Methi Recipe
Photo Credit: https://currynoworry.wordpress.com/
|Chicken Methi Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 750 gms Chicken (cleaned and skin out)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 cup Yogurt (Curd)(beaten)
- 2 tbsp Kasoori Methi (dried Fenugreek Leaves)
- 1 tsp Garam masala (whole)
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tbsp Garlic Paste
- 2 cup Onion (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Ginger (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Green Chilies(chopped)
- 2 Bay Leaves (Tej Patta)
- 1 tbsp Garam Malasa Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Chicken Methi:
- Wash the chicken and cut it into medium size pieces.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Add bay leaves and whole garam masala into pan.
- Mix and fry it well till masala begins to splitter.
- Add onions and fry it well, until soft and brown.
- Ensure it blend continuously.
- Add garlic paste, ginger, coriander powder, green chilies and turmeric powder.
- Mix it well for 2 -3 minutes.
- Now add chicken pieces, along with yogurt.
- Cook it on high flame for 10 minutes.
- Finally add garam masala powder, kasoori methi, coriander leaves, salt and 3-4 cups of water.
- Cover it covered and cook it for 15 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Stir occasionally.
- Methi Chicken is ready to eat.
Serve with chapati or Roti