Chicken Momos Recipe
|Chicken Momos Recipe|
|Rating||8.8 / 10 (195 votes)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 250 gm Chicken, boiled and minced
- 500 gm Plain wheat flour/maida
- 2 Onions, chopped
- 1 Inch ginger, chopped
- 2 Green chilli, chopped
- 2 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp Soya sauce
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Oil
How to make Chicken Momos:
- Combine flour, oil and salt in a bowl, mix well.
- Add water to make it a soft dough.
- Chop green chillies, onions, garlic and ginger.
- Combine them with minced chicken.
- Add soya sauce to it and mix well, set aside.
- Make small balls from the dough.
- Roll them into a small round and put 1 tsp of the filling in the middle.
- Seal it and steam in a momo steamer.
- Steam it for about 20 minutes.
- Serve Chicken Momos with tomato-garlic sauce.