Chicken Mughlai Recipe
|Chicken Mughlai Recipe|
|Rating||6.3 / 10 (16 votes)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 1 Skinless Large Chicken (cut into chunks)
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 350 gm Ghee
- 2 Medium Sized Onions (grated)
- 4 Lightly beaten Eggs
- 4 tsp Sugar
- 6 tsp Ground almonds
- 1-1/2 inch Ginger (grated)
- 9 Garlic cloves
- 6 Green cardamoms
- Flaked almonds for garnishing
- 2 tsp Salt
- 5-6 tbsp Thickened Cream (whisked)
How to make Chicken Mughlai:
- Heat the ghee or butter in a large cooking pan over moderate heat.
- Fry the onions with the salt until it turns light brown.
- Pour the ginger, garlic, cardamoms, and cinnamon sticks into the pan.
- Fry until the onions are golden brown.
- Add the chunks of chicken and cook it. Stir it for about 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, thoroughly mix the eggs, sugar, ground almonds and cream.
- Lower the heat. Pour the egg and cream mixture into the cooking pan.
- Simmer for 5-7 minutes till the chicken is cooked and tender. Do not overcook.
- Garnish with flaked almonds and serve. Serve hot.