Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
|Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe|
||9.1 / 10 (17 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 Cup noodles
- 2 Skinless chicken breasts
- Small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup rice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Pinch of garlic salt
How to make Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Chop the chicken breasts in bites.
- Put the pieces in a soup pot with one-quart water.
- Add chopped onion and simmer the contents for about 20 minutes.
- Now add noodles and seasonings. Also add rice.
- Put the lid and cook for 20 minutes more.