Chicken Nuggets Recipe
|Chicken Nuggets Recipe|
||8.5 / 10 (12 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1-1/2 Pounds boneless chicken breast
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 3/4 Cup finely crushed Ritz crackers
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Chicken Nuggets:
- Pound chicken breast with mallet until 1/2-inch thick, then cut it into pieces as required.
- Heat butter in a pan and dip chicken pieces, one at a time.
- Then roll chicken in cracker meal till each piece is fully coated.
- Bake the coated pieces for 10 minutes in center of oven until chicken is turned crisp.