Chicken Popcorn Recipe
Photo Credit: http://sharmilazkitchen.com/recipe-items/get-perfect-chicken-popcorn/
|Chicken Popcorn Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 500 g Chicken Breasts (cut into cubes)
- 5 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Salt and Black Pepper (to taste)
- Cayenne Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tsp Marjoram
- Garlic Powder (as needed)
- Vegetable Oil (for frying)
How to make Chicken Popcorn:
- Combine flour with paprika, garlic powder, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and marjoram in a large bowl.
- Add enough water to make a thick batter.
- Add chicken breast cubes and toss well until properly coated.
- Heat vegetable oil over medium high heat and toss in the chicken breast cubes.
- Fry until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve immediately.