Chicken-Rice Casserole Recipe
Photo Credit: http://beta.efoodsdirect.com/cheesy-chicken-rice-casserole-case/
|Chicken-Rice Casserole Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 (1 oz) packet Dry Onion Soup Mix
- 1 (10.75 oz) can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1-7/8 cups Water
- 1 cup White Rice (uncooked)
- 4 Chicken Breast Halves (skinless and boneless)
How to make Chicken-Rice Casserole:
- Prepare oven by preheating it to 350 deg F (175 deg C)
- Take a 9 x 13-inch baking dish and spread rice evenly at the bottom.
- Rinse chicken pieces, pat dry and arrange on top of the layer of rice.
- Mix condensed cream of chicken soup with water and pour over chicken and rice.
- Over this, sprinkle the dry onion soup mix.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and seal it tightly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 to 1½ hours.