Chicken Rolls Recipe
|Chicken Rolls Recipe|
|Rating||8.9 / 10 (11 votes)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- For Filling:
- 2 cups Celery (chopped)
- 1 large Onion (chopped)
- 2 cups Butter
- 10 cups Chicken (chopped and cooked)
- 450 gms Fresh Mushrooms (sliced)
- 4 cup Cream Cheese (softened)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Active Dry Yeast
- 2 cups Warm Milk
- 6 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- Melted Butter or Margarine
- Dry Bread Crumbs
How to make Chicken Rolls:
- Heat a pan , melt butter in it.
- Add celery and onion in butter and saute until tender.
- Add the chicken, mushrooms, cream cheese, salt and pepper in it; mix well. Refrigerate.
- In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in milk.
- Add eggs, sugar, salt and 1 cup flour; beat until smooth.
- Add enough remaining flour to form firm dough.
- Roll out on a floured surface to 1/4 inch thickness and 6-1/2 inch diameter.
- Place on greased baking sheets and let rise in a warm place for 15 minutes.
- Place about 1/3 cup chicken mixture in the center of each circle.
- Fold up edges to center; pinch tightly to seal in filling.
- Dip in butter; roll in crumbs.
- Place on greased baking sheets (do not cover); let rise for 20 minutes.
- Bake at 375 degree F for 10 minutes. Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.