Chicken Samosa Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.google.co.in/search?q=Chicken+Dry+Fry&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAWoVChMIpe7Pn67xxgIVQyymCh226Apf&biw=1349&bih=392#tbm=isch&q=Chicken+Samosa&imgrc=Vh4qN2sC5-bxzM%3A&toJSON=undefined
|Chicken Samosa Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||8.2 / 10 (5 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 cup Onions (chopped)
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tbsp Garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp Green Chilly (chopped)
- 3 small Chicken Pieces
- 3 tsp Red Chilly Powder
- 1½ tsp of Turmeric Powder
- 2 tsp Pepper Powder
- 2 tsp Fennel Powder
- 1 cup Flour
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 cup Oil
How to make Chicken Samosa:
- Marinate chicken with red chilly powder, 1 tsp turmeric, and pepper powder. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken pieces. Remove and mash the chicken. Set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in another pan and sauté onions, green chilly, ginger paste, and garlic.
- Stir in fennel powder and remaining turmeric powder.
- Add mashed chicken and cook until you can smell the aroma. Remove from heat.
- Knead soft dough with flour and water. Divide into small balls.
- Roll out chapattis from the balls and cut into four portions.
- Place the chicken mixture on each half portion and fold it in a triangle shape. Do the same to make the remaining samosas.
- Apply water to the ends and secure them tightly to the samosas.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the samosas in batches, until golden on all sides.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.