Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
Photo Credit: http://wishesndishes.com/chicken-spaghetti/
|Chicken Spaghetti Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 (10 oz) can Diced Tomatoes (with green chili peppers)
- 1 (10.75 oz) can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 (12 oz) pack Spaghetti
- 1 (8 oz) pack Processed Cheese (cubed)
- 1 (4 oz) jar Mushrooms (slices and drained)
- 2 cups Chicken Breast (chopped and cooked)
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
How to make Chicken Spaghetti:
- Boil a large pot of salted water.
- Add spaghetti to the pot and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until it is smooth
- Drain the spaghetti and return to the pot.
- Add to the spaghetti, cream of chicken soup, mushrooms, processed cheese, diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, chopped chicken, pepper and salt.
- Over low flame, cook and stir the mixture, until the cheese has melted.
- Serve hot, topped with grated cheese.