Chicken Spring Roll Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.kuali.com/recipe/mushrooms-chicken-and-cheese-spring-rolls/
|Chicken Spring Roll Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- ½ kg boneless Chicken
- 1 large Potato (chopped)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 Carrots (chopped)
- 15 Beans (chopped)
- 4 leaves of Cabbage (chopped)
- 2 Green Chilies
- 1 tbsp Chilly Powder
- 1 tbsp Pepper Powder
- 1 tbsp Chicken Masala
- ½ cup Oil
- 10 Spring Roll Pastry Wrappers
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Chicken Spring Roll:
- Slice chicken into small pieces.
- Mix with chilly powder, pepper powder, and salt. Marinate for ½ hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken pieces. Remove and keep aside.
- Heat 4 tbsp oil in a saucepan and fry potatoes, carrots, beans, cabbage, onion, and green chilies. Flavor with salt and stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Stir in chicken masala and fried chicken. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Stuff the pastry wrappers with the chicken mixture.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the rolls until golden on all sides.
- Serve hot with your favorite sauce.