Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.campbellskitchen.co.nz/recipes/honey-soy-chicken-stir-fry.aspx
|Chicken Stir Fry Recipe|
||5.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 4(4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 tbsp Cornstarch
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp Ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 3 tbsp Cooking oil, divided
- 2 Cups Broccoli florets
- 1 Cup Sliced celery (1/2 inch pieces)
- 1 Cup Thinly sliced carrots
- 1 Small Onion, cut into wedges
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 tbsp Chicken bouillon granules
How to make Chicken Stir Fry:
- Cut chicken into 1/2" strips; place in a resalable plastic bag.
- Add cornstarch and toss to coat. Combine soy sauce, ginger and garlic powder; add to bag and shake well. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat 2 tablespoons of oil; stir-fry chicken until no longer pink, for about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Add remaining oil; stir- fry broccoli, celery, carrots and onion for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Add water and bouillon.
- Return chicken to pan.
- Deep fry until thickened and bubbly.
- Chicken Stir Fry is ready.