Chicken Teriyaki Recipe
|Chicken Teriyaki Recipe|
||9.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 pieces free range chicken breast, sliced
- A little Vegetable oil
- A little Flour
- A little Grated ginger
- 2tbsp sake(rice wine)
- 4 tbsp dark soy sauce
- Sugar as per taste
- Marinated sweetened rice wine,
- Mixed Green Salad (for garnish)
How to make Chicken Teriyaki:
- Mix sake, soy sauce and sugar in a bowl to make teri-yaki sauce.
- Smear the chicken with flour.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan.
- Sauté chicken on both sides to a golden finish and remove chicken from the pan.
- Remove the left over oil from the pan.
- Pour teri-yaki sauce into the pan and heat up to boil.
- Simmer chicken well in the pan again on both sides and turn off the heat.
- Add grated ginger to garnish.
- Chicken teriyaki is ready. Serve it with salads.