Chicken Tikka Recipe
|Chicken Tikka Recipe|
|Rating||6.9 / 10 (29 votes)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 450 gms Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp Tomato paste
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tsp Ground coriander
- 2 tsp Curry Powder
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 2 cups plain Yoghurt
- 4 Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
- 1 inch Fresh Ginger (chopped)
- 2 tsp Ground cumin
- 3 tbsp Butter
How to make Chicken Tikka:
- Mix all ingredients except chicken together in a bowl.
- Refrigerate it overnight.
- Add chicken (cut in cubes) and marinate it in the above-mentioned bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bring chicken to room temperature and skewer on bamboo skewers (soaked in water for 30 minutes).
- Place on baking tray and bake in oven for 20 to 35 minutes.
- 3 tbsp of butter can be drizzled over for the last 5 minutes of cooking.