Chicken with Almonds Recipe
Photo Credit: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Chicken_and_almonds_stir_fry.jpg
|Chicken with Almonds Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- ½ cup Almonds (sliced)
- ¼ cup Butter
- ¼ cup All-Purpose Flour (Maida)
- ¼ tsp Dried Rosemary (Rusmary) (crushed)
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp Pepper (ground)
- 8 boneless Chicken Breasts (halved & skin removed)
- ½ cup Dry White Wine
How to make Chicken with Almonds:
- Take flour, rosemary, salt, and pepper in a bowl and mix well. Roll chicken breasts in the flour mixture.
- Put 2 tsp butter in a pan and fry the almonds until golden brown. Take out the almonds and keep it to the side.
- Add remaining butter to the pan and fry the chicken breasts on medium flame until it is brown on both sides.
- Stir in wine and cook it covered on low flame for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken to the plate, keeping the liquid in the pan.
- Get the liquid to a boil and mix in fried almonds.
- Pour the gravy over chicken breasts.
- Serve with steamed rice.