Chicken With Baby Corn Recipe
Photo Credit: http://tesathome.com/2013/08/22/stir-fried-chicken-with-baby-corn-and-capsicum/
|Chicken With Baby Corn Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 360 g Long Grain Rice
- 1 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 1 Chicken Breast (cut into pieces)
- 180 g Broccoli Florets
- 2 Carrots (cut into small sticks)
- 180 g Frozen Whole Green Beans
- 1 (425 g) can Baby Sweet Corn (sliced half lengthways)
- 100 g Bean Sprouts
- 1 Lemon (grated zest and juice)
- 3 tbsp Honey
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
How to make Chicken With Baby Corn:
- Cook the rice in plenty of boiling water, with salt, until just tender.
- Place a pan on fire and heat oil.
- Place the chicken pieces in it and stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add broccoli and carrots. Stir fry for a minute.
- Add green beans, baby corn, bean sprouts, lemon zest, lemon juice, honey, black pepper and sesame seeds. Cook for 2 minutes, until the chicken is well cooked.
- Add in the rice and stir. Cook for a few seconds.
- Serve hot.