Chicken with Peas Recipe
|Chicken with Peas Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||50 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 medium sized Chicken
- 150 gm Bacon (cut into thin pieces)
- 3 Onions
- 1 kg Green Peas
- 1 Lettuce (cut into large pieces)
- 6 tbsp Butter or Margarine
- 1 glass White Wine
How to make Chicken with Peas:
- Rinse the chicken and cut into cubes.
- Heat the butter in frying pan and add the bacon pieces along with chopped onions. Fry them until brown.
- Transfer the bacon and onion in a separate plate. Add the chicken to the butter left in the pan. Fry until it takes a light brown color.
- Pour in the wine, peas, bacon, lettuce and the onions. Add 2 glass of water and oregano with salt.
- Cover and boil it over medium flame for 30-40 minutes until chicken is fork tender.
- Serve with rice.