Chicken with Preserved Lemon Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.mccormick.com/Recipes/Main-Dishes/Spiced-Chicken-Tagine-with-Preserved-Lemon-and-Olives
|Chicken with Preserved Lemon Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||150 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 Whole Chicken (skinless)
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- ¼ tsp Ginger Powder
- ¼ tsp Saffron
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ Lemon (sliced)
- ½ Lemon's Zest
- 1 Onion (quartered)
How to make Chicken with Preserved Lemon:
- Preheat the oven to 325 degree F.
- Take oil, ginger powder, coriander powder, and saffron in a bowl. Mix well.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken and rub gently with oil spices mix.
- Lay the chicken, breast part up, in a baking pan. Top up with 2 lemon slices and keep the zest inside the chicken.
- Put the remaining lemon slices and onion all around the chicken in the pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 325 degree F obout for 2-2½ hours.
- Slice the baked chicken into pieces.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.