Chicken Wraps Recipe
Photo Credit: https://judyscakesandtreats.wordpress.com/tag/chicken-wraps/
|Chicken Wraps Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||1 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 pound Grilled Chicken (cut into strips)
- ½ cup Deli Brown Mustard
- ¼ cup French-style Salad Dressing
- 4 (10-inch) Flour Tortillas (warmed)
- 1 cup shredded Cheese
- 1 cup Lettuce
How to make Chicken Wraps:
- Combine salad dressing and half of the mustard together.
- Toss chicken into the dressing to coat properly. Set aside.
- Spread the remaining mustard equally over each tortilla.
- Place cheese, lettuce, and chicken mixture in the center of each tortilla.
- Fold the sides of the tortilla towards the center and roll up to enclose the filling.
- Place on a baking sheet, keeping the seam side down, and bake in the oven at 350 degrees F for 1 minute, until heated through and cheese has melted.
- Serve hot.