Chickpea and Garden Pea Salad Recipe
Photo Credit: http://ciaochowlinda.blogspot.in/2011/06/chickpea-avocado-salad-and-other.html
|Chickpea and Garden Pea Salad Recipe|
- 400 g tin Chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 1/4 Onion (grated)
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
- 1 Clove Garlic (crushed)
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 5 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Oz frozen Garden Peas (thawed)
How to make Chickpea and Garden Pea Salad:
- In a bowl, combine the chickpeas, onion, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper. Stir in the olive oil, and adjust seasoning to taste.
- Mix in the garden peas.
- Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.