Chickpea And Spinach Curry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://funnyloveblog.com/2012/03/09/spinach-chick-pea-curry/
|Chickpea And Spinach Curry Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 2 Tomatoes (pureed)
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 cup Cooked Chickpeas
- 3 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tbsp Pepper Powder
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 cup Spinach (chopped)
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- Salt to taste
How to make Chickpea And Spinach Curry:
- Take a kadai and pour oil into it. Add finely chopped onions.
- Put ginger garlic paste and fry for a few minutes.
- Add green chilies, tomatoes, garam masala, salt and pepper. Add some water and let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add spinach leaves to it after cooking for 3 minutes and leave it again for 2 minutes.
- Add cooked chickpeas and some water and let it cook for 10 minutes.
Serve hot with rice or chapati.