Chickpea Curry Recipe
|Chickpea Curry Recipe|
||6.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 2 Cans chickpea,soaked overnight
- 2 tsp Fresh ginger root, finely chopped
- 2 Onions, minced
- 6 Whole cloves
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Sticks cinnamon, crushed
- 1 tsp Coriander, ground
- 1 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp Cumin, ground
- 1 tsp Turmeric, ground
- 1 Cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Chickpea Curry:
- Take a big frying pan and heat oil in it on medium flame.
- Fry onions in it till tender.
- Add garlic, cloves, cinnamon, cumin, coriander, ginger, salt, cayenne, and turmeric to it.
- Cook it for about 1 minute on medium flame, stirring continuously.
- mix in chickpea and their liquid and cook till all the ingredients are properly blended and heated through.
- Remove it from the heat.
- Add cilantro, reserving 1 tbsp for garnishing.