Chile Corn Bread Recipe
|Chile Corn Bread Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 3 Cups whole kernel frozen corn, uncooked
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 Can green chilies, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp Polyunsaturated oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 Pound Mozzarella, diced into cubes
- 1 Cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 Cup low-fat yogurt
- 3 tsp Baking powder
How to make Chile Corn Bread:
- Mix salt, cornmeal and baking powder. Add oil, yogurt and eggs and mix well.
- Add corn, cheese and chiles and mix well. Pour batter into a lightly greased 9-inch square-baking dish.
- Now bake in preheated 350 degree F oven until golden brown.