Chile Rice Casserole Recipe
Photo Credit: http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3743/9233743453_6c36e5907f_z.jpg
|Chile Rice Casserole Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 cup Instant Rice (uncooked)
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can Green Chile Peppers (chopped)
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
How to make Chile Rice Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
- Take a large bowl and mix together instant rice, cream of celery soup, green Chile peppers and sour cream.
- Pour the mixture into an 8 x 8 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top of the mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Serve hot.