Chili Baby Corn Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.giftskolkata.com/shop/mainland-china/sichuan-chilli-babycorn/
|Chili Baby Corn Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (5 votes)|
|Calories Per Serving
- ½ tsp Chili Powder
- ½ tsp Jeera
- 1 cup Baby Corn, sliced
- 1 cup Besan Powder
- 2 Onions, chopped finely
- 2 Capsicums, sliced
- Turmeric Powder
- Salt to taste
How to make Chili Baby Corn:
- Mix red chili powder and turmeric powder with besan powder and water.
- Dip the baby corn in the semi-liquid besan dough and fry in hot oil.
- In a separate pot, fry garlic and jeera.
- Add onions and wait till it becomes golden brown.
- To this, add capsicum and stir well.
- Cover the vessel and leave to cook for around 10 minutes.
- To this, add fried baby corn and cook for a while again.
- Sprinkle green chilly on top, to add spice before serving.