Chili Fresca Recipe
|Chili Fresca Recipe|
- 1/2 Jalapeno Pepper
- 3 cans Pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 cup lightly packed Cilantro Leaves
- 1/4 small Onion
- 2 cans Diced Tomatoes, drained
How to make Chili Fresca:
- In food processor, beat garlic, jalapeno pepper, onion and cilantro until coarsely chopped.
- Mix tomatoes and pulse until finely chopped.
- In a saucepan, mix pinto beans and salsa.
- Now, bring it to a simmer over low heat and stirring often for 15 minutes.
- Season it with pepper and salt to taste.