Chili Potato Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.pankajbhadouria.com/recipes/honey-sesame-chili-potatoes.html
|Chili Potato Recipe|
||8.5 / 10 (129 votes)|
- 5 Large Potatoes
- 5 tbsp Cornflour
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- ½ tsp Sugar
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- ¼ tsp Ajinomoto
- 2 Capsicum (diced)
- 1 Large Onion (diced)
- 1tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp Garlic (chopped)
- 3-4 Green Chilies (slit sideways)
How to make Chili Potato:
- Boil the potatoes until just fork tender. Peel the potatoes and cut them into wedges.
- Coat the potato wedges with cornflour and deep fry until golden brown.
- Heat 2tbsp of oil in a pan. Add garlic, onions and capsicum to the oil. Stir fry for 10-15 sec.
- Add soy sauce, chili powder, salt, half-cup water, sugar and ajinomotto to the above. Stir it.
- In a bowl, take 1tbsp cornflour and add a little water to it. Mix it well. Now, add this mixture to the above-made gravy.
- Add vinegar, potatoes and green chili to the above. Mix well and cook it for another 2 minutes.
- Chili Potato is ready to eat. Serve hot.