Indian Recipes : Chili Potato Recipe
Chili Potato is a very popular recipe. Learn How To Make Chilli Potato by following this easy recipe.
Chili Potato Recipe
• 5 Large Potatoes
• 5 tbsp Cornflour
• 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
• 1 tbsp Vinegar
• ½ tsp Sugar
• Salt to taste
• Oil for frying
• ¼ tsp Ajinomoto
• 2 Capsicum (diced)
• 1 Large Onion (diced)
• 1tbsp Red Chili Powder
• 1 tbsp Garlic (chopped)
• 3-4 Green Chilies (slit sideways) How to make Chili Potato:
• Boil the potatoes until just fork tender. Peel the potatoes and cut them into wedges.
• Coat the potato wedges with cornflour and deep fry until golden brown.
• Heat 2tbsp of oil in a pan. Add garlic, onions and capsicum to the oil. Stir fry for 10-15 sec.
• Add soy sauce, chili powder, salt, half-cup water, sugar and ajinomotto to the above. Stir it.
• In a bowl, take 1tbsp cornflour and add a little water to it. Mix it well. Now, add this mixture to the above-made gravy.
• Add vinegar, potatoes and green chili to the above. Mix well and cook it for another 2 minutes.
• Chili Potato is ready to eat. Serve hot.
my sister tried dis recipie.......nd it really tastes well......quite gud recipie.......:)
thanx 4 sharing dis recipie wid us......:)
Submitted by: sonal sharma
posted : 08-Jul-2012 04:25 AM
what can be used instead of Ajinomoto in chilli potato?
Submitted by: Archana
posted : 31-Dec-2011 01:03 AM
Submitted by: meera
posted : 18-Sep-2011 10:25 AM
Recipe of the Month
Bruschetta is a very popular Italian appetizer. Learn How To Make Bruschetta by...