Chilled Borscht Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/18/magazine/18food-t-001.html?_r=0
|Chilled Borscht Recipe|
- 6 tbsp plain low fat yogurt
- 1 tsp Grated onion
- 4 tbsp Ggranulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Cups water
- 2 Cups canned beets with liquid
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
How to make Chilled Borscht:
- Mix all ingredients in blender until it turns smooth and creamy.
- If blender is not holding the entire amount at one time, pour everything except water.
- Pour the blended mixture into a large pitcher and allow it to chill.
- Serve with yogurt.