Chilled Melon Ball Salad Recipe
|Chilled Melon Ball Salad Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||5 Minutes |
- ¼ Watermelon
- 1 medium Muskmelon
- 2 tbsp Orange Juice
- 1 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 3-4 Black Peppercorns (crushed)
- 1 tbsp Fresh Mint Leaves (torn)
- Black Salt to taste (Kala Namak)
- Salt to taste
How to make Chilled Melon Ball Salad:
- Using a scoop, scoop out samll roundels of watermelon and muskmelon. Discard the seeds and refrigerate.
- In a bowl, mix together orange juice, lemon juice, crushed peppercorns, mint leaves, salt and blak salt.
- Toss the melon balls in the dressing till well coated .
- Seve cold.