Chilli Calamari Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/15043/chilli+calamari+salad
|Chilli Calamari Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 3 Calamari Hoods (sliced)
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Fresh Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- ½ tsp Chili (chopped)
- Oil (for shallow frying)
How to make Chilli Calamari:
- Marinate the Calamari with a mixture of egg, sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, coriander leaves and chili.
- Leave the calamari for at least half an hour and drain well.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Add the calamari and shallow fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
- Serve hot with pasta or rice.