Chilli Chicken Recipe
|Chilli Chicken Recipe|
|Rating||4.4 / 10 (103 votes)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 1 kg Boneless Chicken (cut into small pieces)
- 20 Green chilies
- 15 tsp White vinegar
- 150 gms Corn flour
- 100 gms Refined oil
- 5 tsp Tomato sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 10 tsp Soya sauce
- 20 Cloves garlic (sliced)
- 5 tsp Chili sauce
- Salt to taste
- Water as required
How to make Chilli Chicken:
- For at least four hours, soak the boneless chicken pieces in white vinegar.
- Make a smooth batter of the corn flour and water.
- Take the soaked chicken pieces out of the vinegar.
- Dip them in corn flour batter and fry till it turns golden brown.
- In a non-stick pan, heat 1/ 2 teaspoons of refined oil.
- Add caramelized sugar and add the sliced garlic.
- Add the fried chicken pieces.
- Add all the sauces (soya, chilli, tomato) one by one.
- Cook the whole thing for 5- 10 minutes.
- Add the slitted green chillies over the preparation.