Chilli Garlic Chutney Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-fU8bqFxqY
|Chilli Garlic Chutney Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 10 Red Chillies (deseeded)
- 12 cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Sea Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
How to make Chilli Garlic Chutney:
- Take half cup of water and soak the red chillies for thirty minutes. Drain the water and keep the chillies aside.
- In a blender, grind the garlic cloves and red chillies with lemon juice to a fine paste.
- Now add sea salt and cumin powder to the paste and blend again.
- Transfer into a serving bowl and enjoy it with your favorite snack.