Chilli Gobhi Recipe
|Chilli Gobhi Recipe|
|Rating||7.6 / 10 (44 votes)|
- 1 Cauliflower (pieces)
- 3 Onions
- 3 Green chillies
- 1 Cup gram flour
- 1 tsp Red Chilli powder
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
How to make Chilli Gobhi:
- Cut cauliflower into pieces.
- Chop the onions and green chillies.
- Mix flour, red chili powder and salt.
- Prepare batter of thick consistency.
- Dip cauliflower pieces in the batter.
- Deep fry the cauliflower pieces in oil.
- Heat the oil.
- Add chopped onions and green chillies till it turns golden brown.
- Add fried cauliflower and saute for few minutes.
- Adorn with fresh coriander leaves.