Chilly Chicken Fry Recipe
|Chilly Chicken Fry Recipe|
||8.4 / 10 (32 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 500 gms Boneless chicken
- 1 tbsp Ginger (minced)
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 7 Green chillies
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Corn flour
- 2 tsp Chilly Powder
- Oil for frying
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Salt to taste
How to make Chilly Chicken Fry:
- Cut boneless chicken into small cubes.
- Add chilly powder, turmeric powder and salt to chicken. Mix corn flour and egg properly in a bowl.
- Add this to the chicken and mix.
- Marinate for 30 minutes.
- In a pan heat oil and deep fry chicken cubes until cooked.
- Drain the oil and keep aside.
- Slice green chillies into half.
- Heat another skillet and melt butter.
- Now add sliced chillies and ginger.
- Fry for one minute and then add fried chicken pieces.
- Fry under medium flame for five minutes.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve hot.