Chimichurri Sauce Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.chow.com/food-news/168691/8-classic-to-creative-chimichurri-recipes-for-your-next-party/
|Chimichurri Sauce Recipe|
- 1 cup Fresh Parsley Leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 Red Jalapeno (seeded and finely chopped)
- 2 fat Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup Fresh Oregano Leaves
- 3 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 125ml Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp Salt
How to make Chimichurri Sauce:
- Combine garlic and jalapeno in a food processor.
- Then add oregano, parsley and remaining ingredients; process until smooth.
- Chimichurri Sauce is ready to use.