Chinese Buffet Style Donuts Recipe
Photo Credit: http://deep-fried.food.com/recipe/chinese-buffet-style-donuts-59636
|Chinese Buffet Style Donuts Recipe|
||2 Minutes |
||6 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 cups Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1/3 cup Butter
- ¾ cup Milk
- Oil for frying
- Sugar for coating
How to make Chinese Buffet Style Donuts:
- In a mixing bowl, mix the flour, salt and baking powder.
- Now add the butter and mix thoroughly.
- Pout the milk and stir so that the dough forms into balls.
- Knead the dough 12 times.
- Heat the oil in medium heat and take a little bit of dough and roll into ball and ten flatten it.
- Now fry both sides of the flattened dough for 2 minutes until both sides are light brown.
- Spread sugar on a plate and then roll the doughnut to coat both sides.