Chinese Cabbage Salad Recipe
|Chinese Cabbage Salad Recipe|
||1.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1 (3 ounce) Package ramen noodles, crushed
- 10 Ounces cashewnut pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) Package shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 Bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 Cup white sugar
- 1/2 Cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 Cup cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
How to make Chinese Cabbage Salad:
- In a preheated 350 degree F oven, toast the crushed noodles and nuts until golden brown.
- In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw, green onions, toasted ramen noodles and cashews.
- Prepare dressing, by whisking together the sugar, oil, vinegar and soy sauce.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, toss and serve.
- Chinese Cabbage Salad is ready.