Chinese Chicken Corn Soup Recipe
|Chinese Chicken Corn Soup Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 tsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- Salt to taste
- ½ kg (35 ounce) Chicken
- 1 cup (236ml) Fresh Corn
- 3 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
- ½ tsp Black Pepper Powder
- ½ cup Coriander Leaves (chopped)
How to make Chinese Chicken Corn Soup:
- Put the chicken in a pressure cooker along with salt, black pepper powder, ginger garlic paste and 3 cups of water.
- Pressure cook for 20 min on a medium heat.
- Now take out all the bones and make small pieces of the chicken.
- Take a pot; add chicken pieces, corn and water.
- Cook at medium heat for about 10 min and stir it slowly.
- To make a thick liquid take a cup water and mix the corn flour
- Add this liquid to the chicken and corn.
- Stir well while mixing.
- Now put the remaining ingredients.
- Cook at a high heat and mix salt if needed.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.
Serve hot with chili sauce