Chinese Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
|Chinese Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 12 ounces Chinese Wheat or Egg Noodles
- 4 cups Chicken Broth (canned)
- 4 cupsWater
- ½ cup Vegetables (boiled) (mixed)
- 3 Fresh Ginger (slices unpeeled)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1⁄4 tsp Freshly Ground White Pepper
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Chinese Rice Wine
- 1 pound Chicken Breast (skinless and boneless)
- 5 cups Spinach (watercress) (cut into 2-inch pieces)
How to make Chinese Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Boil 4 quarts of water in a large pan.
- Add the noodles and cook until a little tenderer.
- Stir occasionally to keep the noodles from sticking together.
- Once done, drain, rinse thoroughly with cold water, and keep aside.
- Mix the chicken broth, ginger, salt, and pepper together in a pan while the noodles are cooking and heat to boiling.
- Add ginger and mixed vegetables into the pan.
- Whisk the cornstarch and wine together and add the chicken.
- Once the broth is boiling, add the chicken mixture and cook.
- Add Chinese rice wine at the end.