Chinese Chicken Salad Recipe
|Chinese Chicken Salad Recipe|
||6.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 3 tbsp Hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp Peanut butter
- 2 tsp Brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp Chili paste
- 1 tsp Grated fresh ginger
- 3 tbsp Rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 Pound boneless chicken breast halves
- 16 (3.5 inch square) Wonton wrappers, shredded
- 4 Cups romaine lettuce - torn, washed and dried
- 2 Cups shredded carrots
- 1 Bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/4 Cup fresh cilantro, chopped
How to make Chinese Chicken Salad:
- To prepare the dressing, whisk together the hoisin sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar, chili paste, ginger, vinegar and sesame oil.
- Grill or broil chicken until cooked. Cool and slice.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a large shallow pan with nonstick vegetable spray, arrange shredded wontons in a single layer and bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, wontons, lettuce, carrots, green onions and cilantro.
- Toss with dressing and serve.
- Chinese Chicken Salad is ready.