Chinese Chili Chicken Recipe
|Chinese Chili Chicken Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 500 g Chicken (boneless and cut)
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 5 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- 2 Green Onions (chopped)
- Pinch of Ajinomoto
- ½ tsp White Pepper Powder
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- 1tsp Sugar
- Oil for frying
How to make Chinese Chili Chicken:
- Take a large bowl and add chicken, 1 tbsp soya sauce, egg, salt and one tablespoon corn flour.
- Marinate the chicken for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry chicken pieces till golden brown.
- In a separate pan, add some oil and sauté garlic paste and green chilies for few seconds.
- Now add chicken broth, 1 tbsp soya sauce, white pepper powder, sugar and ajinomoto.
- Boil for 5 minutes and add corn flour.
- Stir continuously to avoid lumps and boil for 10 minutes.
- Add chicken pieces and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Top with chopped green onions.
Serve with fried or boiled rice.