Chinese Fried Fish Recipe
Photo Credit: https://masarapdin.wordpress.com/2011/12/22/fried-fish-and-sauteed-chinese-cabbage/
|Chinese Fried Fish Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 56 grams Wooded Ear Mushrooms (soaked in warm water for 30 minutes)
- 500 gm Fish (cleaned and diced)
- 250 gm White Flour (Maida)
- 6 Black Pepper (finely crushed)
- 200 gm Shallots (minced)
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 bunch small Parsley Leaves (chopped finely)
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- 300 ml Chicken Stock
- Peanut Oil (as per requirement)
- Salt to taste
How to make Chinese Fried Fish:
- In a vessel, mix the pepper and flour with salt then smear the fish pieces to it.
- On medium heat,place a pan and pour oil then fry the pieces till they become golden brown.
- Take the pieces out of it and keep it in a different plate
- In the preheated pan of oil,sauté the shallots and garlic for 1 minute.
- Add the mushrooms with salt and pepper.
- Saute it for five minutes then add the chicken stock.
- Bring it to a boil and add the cornstarch mixture.
- Stir continuously for 2 minutes then reduce the flame.
- Add the fish pieces to it and simmer it 5 minutes.
- Top it with the parsley.
Best serve it rice or fried rice.