Chinese Olive Fried Rice Recipe
Photo Credit: http://vegbuzz.blogspot.in/2010/01/chinese-olive-fried-rice.html
|Chinese Olive Fried Rice Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 cups Rice
- 2 large cloves Garlic (minced)
- 10 salted Chinese Olives (rinsed, please!)
- 150 grams minced Pork
- 3 tbsp Lard
- 3 tbsp Pork Fat Crackling
- Lime, Cucumber, Chili, for serving
How to make Chinese Olive Fried Rice:
- Heat a skillet and add the pork fat. Stir to prevent burning.
- Remove the fat when it is golden brown.
- Deseed the Chinese olives.
- Mix the minced pork with the olives so that the color of the pork changes to black-purplish.
- Again heat the skillet and add the lard. Put in the garlic and when it gets brown add the pork mixture.
- Cook with continuous stirring until the pork is done.
- Now add the rice and mix well.
- Cook until done.
- Take on a plate and top with pork crackling and serve with lime, cucumber and chili.