Chinese Samosa Recipe
|Chinese Samosa Recipe|
||5.5 / 10 (22 votes)|
- 1 cup Noodles (boiled)
- 1 carrot (grated)
- 2 onions (sliced)
- 2 cup cabbage (shredded)
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- ½ tsp Ajinomoto
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- 1 cup Maida
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Water to knead
How to make Chinese Samosa:
- To make filling, heat some oil in a pan, and add cabbage, onions, carrot and ajinomoto to it. Cook till the vegetables become tender.
- Now add noodles, soy sauce and salt to the above. Stir it.
- After 2-3 minutes, put off the flame and allow it to cool.
- To make dough, mix maida, warm oil and salt in a thick bottomed vessel. Add water occasionally to the above till the dough becomes a slightly stiff.
- Cover the dough with a moist cloth and keep it aside for 15-20 minutes.
- After the due time, take the dough and roll out small circles of 5'' diameters from it.
- Cut each circle into two halves and run a moist finger along the diameter. Join the edges of each semi-circle to make a cone.
- Place a tbsp of filling in the cone and seal third side as above.
- Repeat the same procedure for the remaining circles.
- Now deep fry these stuffed cones in oil on low to medium flame till light brown.
- Chinese Samosa is ready to eat. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.