Chinese Sesame Seed Chicken Recipe
|Chinese Sesame Seed Chicken Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 10 Chicken thighs
- 3 tbsp Light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Dry sherry
- 1/2 tsp Fresh ginger, grated
- 3 tbsp Cornstarch
- 4 tbsp Sesame seeds
- Peanut oil, for deep frying
How to make Chinese Sesame Seed Chicken:
- Cut the chicken thighs in half, across the bone.
- Marinate them in the mixture of soy sauce, sherry, ginger & cornstarch, for an hour.
- Add sesame seeds.
- Deep fry the thigh pieces in peanut oil, till light brown.
- Chinese Sesame Seed Chicken is ready.